Paid Search Executive
Vacancy for: Paid Search Executive
Based: Brighton, UK
How to apply: Use “apply” button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
Projects Abroad is a volunteer organisation recruiting young people from throughout the world, including the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas.
We have sent over 100,000 enthusiastic volunteers to 30 developing countries to teach conversational English and to gain work experience in fields such as medicine, journalism, veterinary science, law and conservation.
We’re passionate about travelling with a purpose. We love travel, and we love making a positive difference in communities around the world.
We're looking for a Paid Search Executive to ensure that our paid search strategy is in line with and complements the overall marketing strategy, by liaising with our content and SEO team. The successful candidate will manage multiple paid search accounts for different territories in multiple languages on Google, Bing, Facebook (retargeting) and other regional search engines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of multiple paid search accounts (e.g. AdWords)
- Reporting on performance
- Optimisation of paid search campaigns, ensuring that changes achieve increased performance and efficiency
- Working on ongoing account restructuring project
- Developing ideas and strategies under the guidance of the Digital Marketing Manager to improve performance.
- Be entitled to work in the UK
- Have at least three years’ experience working with Google Ads
- Have experience with Google AdWords Editor
- Have experience with Google Analytics
- Have experience in other search platforms like Bing and Facebook Business Manager (for retargeting)
- Have a proven track record of increasing performance
- Be fluent in English
- Have great attention to detail
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
Preferred (but not required) experience and/or qualifications:
- Fluent in French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Chinese or any other language
- Completed AdWords Advanced Search module
- Experience working in display advertising (AdWords or other platforms)
This is a permanent position, subject to passing a three-month probationary period. An offer of employment depends on a personal interview and satisfactory references.
To apply, please complete the online application form and provide a two-page CV and a cover letter.